Guys... guys... guys... guys... guys

For all upcoming posts, be sure to label each as you see fit. This is for easier access to previous information kuz we are now 60+ posts. FEEL ME! ! =^.^=

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Love Song

I'll never forget the day i first laid eyes on you
I'll never forget love at first sight
I can't keep my mind off of all of the wonderful things we got to experience together
To think i almost missed out on you
Maybe it was a god that laid his bored hands onto all of our tired pink sun burnt shoulders.
Maybe he whispered into our ears that there could in fact be beautiful things on what we all saw as an ugly planet.
Stupid children is what we all were before you came into our pathetic lives
Thanks so much for making my entire life worth it
Heres to you












0 comments:

Post a Comment